Friday, January 30, 2009

Blue Moon Band Poster #2

 A fan favorite. My dad and I drove around taking really cool pictures of old abandoned buildings one day and just sort of brainstormed ourselved into a semi-coma. After we woke up we noticed we had this sweet picture of the local KD Station building. I actually took the picture angled so I wouldn't have to do it later in photoshop. Laugh out loud. And I ended up with this that very night. I really wanted it to look like the text was painted on years ago and just sort of faded. If you look closely you can see a Blue Moon Beer logo in the bottom left corner. I hope I don't get into trouble for that. The local distributor said it was cool. That's all this mofo needed. This is also the first use of one of a series of Blue Moon Band logos I worked up. Click to see it big and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment