Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bernard Construction Logo Spread and Business Card

My buddy Adam, Bernard Farms, got ahold of me with wishes of branding a new company he started up. Bernard Construction. Above is the logo spread I presented to him. I tried to incorporate a variety of looks for him involving construction elements, but didn't want anything corny. Oh, except the appropriately monikered "Tool Eagle" at the bottom there. That one I was thinking of doing after noticing the hammer resembled a head of an eagle. Thank God he didn't choose it. It's just too funny. And yes, resembles the logo from the movie The Expendables. Only, slightly less awesome. Below is the logo he chose, modified from one above of course. And the business card he selected out of a few I presented to him as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment