Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blue Moon Band Poster #20

I know what you're thinking, "Does no one else on the planet need a poster?" Well, the answer is probably yes, but I am lucky enough to have these guys let me loose and get creative push myself with new ideas. Not only that, but the band might be viewed as always fresh and believe it or not, people collect these things and look forward to new ones. My belief is that people look at a shoe poster once or twice, and then disregard it in the future whether there is new information on it or not. So, keep them interested right? I don't know. So, this one is once again a collage of photos that were taken. The semi, by my dad, the guitar in my kitchen and the road.... well the road was used from some stock photography. Combine all ingredients, whisk until all lumps are gone, a dash of salt. The tastiest show on earth. I used this font, cause I wanted one that could have been used a century ago. And didn't steal away from the images too much. Although, I wish there wasn't as much type. But oh wells. Oh, and I generated it half tone just to push the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment