Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blue Moon Band Poster #9


So after looking through the multiple event posters that have been done for The Blue Moon Band, you might be asking "why not have one poster and just change the date like every other band on the planet?" Well, that's just it. We've sort of decided that separating them from every other band was a good thing. Plus it gives me a chance to be creative and gives the fans and others something to look for. Honestly, most local show posters that are used over and over again get overlooked when repeated. My opinion. Make your own. I don't care. Another goal was to be as different as possible with each idea. This gives me a challenge each time and thus makes me a better designer, as well as adding a new wow factor for the viewers each time.
So with that said, this is the poster for the gig at Awesome Biker Nights in Sioux City, Iowa. The rider is the drummer of the band Jeff Rhymer. Picture of which was taken at the same time as the photo that was used in a previous show poster. This one was much harder to C.B.O. to tell the truth but in the end I was very happy with it. Feedback please.


No comments:

Post a Comment