Sunday, October 11, 2009

Graduation Invite


Sorry to break up the plethora of posters added to this blogfolio, I decided to put in a graduation invite that I did for my cousin Kassandra. This invite was fun, because I had nice professional photos to work with which always helps. And I got a chance to use another texture out of my personal photo library o' textures. The texture on the front is actually of a large piece of worn steel that I saw about a year ago. The tears and dents are too awesome not to take advantage of. I kind of withdrew all thoughts of pretty pinks and flowers for a typical girl graduation invite, but instead used a grunged yet elegant look with school colors of course. Haha. The backside is an easy type mask with her picture. I also catered the party. Haha. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment