Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blue Moon Band Poster #8


This is an idea brought to life. I had been thinking about organizing this poster for about a year before fruition. The boy playing the harmonica in front is my oldest boy Cayden in a rented pin striped suit and fedora hat. We took him to a local loading dock that really looks like it hasn't been touched in 100 years. We put the guitar case and suitcase, along with a cardboard sign saying "Chesterfield or Bust" on it. The Chesterfield being the venue of the show. I also added their logo to the suitcase. My boy wasn't keen on sitting on the edge of the dock and a train going by about 20 feet away wasn't helping matters. So I took the pic of him at home and dropped him in. He is a little big, but it works because it's hard to scale anything in the front of the poster as it was. This building actually started on fire a few months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment